Ordered New Personal Checks

Idaho Red Rocket 3

Living Legend
Ride
2006 RIII Standard Bagger w/Fairing
I am about to run out of checks, so tonight I went surfing on the net for a supplier. I found Checks.com would let me order with my own pictures on the checks for just a little bit more. And for $1 extra I could add a comment. I said "Triumph Rocket III. 140 Cubic Inches." I ordered the 4 picture rotating checks with these 4 pictures.

Rivco Rocket.jpg DSCN3521.JPG DSCN3709.JPG DSCN2124.JPG

I wanted to use this picture, but the checks.com lady said 1olbull might not think it is as funny as I do.

DSCN3517.JPG :eek:

I am about to run out of checks, so tonight I went surfing on the net for a supplier. I found Checks.com would let me order with my own pictures on the checks for just a little bit more. And for $1 extra I could add a comment. I said "Triumph Rocket III. 140 Cubic Inches." I ordered the 4 picture rotating checks with these 4 pictures.

I wanted to use this picture, but the checks.com lady said 1olbull might not think it is as funny as I do.

That is a fine looking 06. What make are the bags, fairing and seat?

For a moment I thought you were ordering Kiwi girls(checks) but I realise you are ordering cheques :whitstling::whitstling:

It would be even funnier if he was facing you :roll:

Back