Ordered my new plates today

Claviger

Aspiring Student
Ride
'21 Z H2, '14 R3R, '02 Daytona 955i
After a long mental debate over what 6 character plate I would use, I was chatting with a buddy from England. He said the word and suddenly, it hit me, my new license plate, which I ordered right after:

R3HOON

For those who don't know what a hoon is, here is a quote from urban dictionary :p:

Somebody who engages in the following activities whilst in control of a motor vehicle

1) High speed driving (often > 40 K's over)

2) The delibrate loss of traction of 1 or more wheels

3) The delibrate loss of control of a vehicle, better known as "drifting"

4) Participating in illegal (drag) racing

5) The performance of other acts such as burnouts, donuts, fishtails

Most hoons have no regard for traffic laws and are rude to police officers however this is not neccessarily the case
Hoon 1: Did u hear bro, I killed that xr6 turbo in my stock skyline

Hoon 2: Nice, what did u get up to

Hoon 1: We got up to about 180km/h then i started to back off. Then i took it sideways down a sidestreet coz i thought there were coppers behind us

Hoon 2: Nice, bloody pigs!

After a long mental debate over what 6 character plate I would use, I was chatting with a buddy from England. He said the word and suddenly, it hit me, my new license plate, which I ordered right after:

R3HOON

For those who don't know what a hoon is, here is a quote from urban dictionary :p:

Somebody who engages in the following activities whilst in control of a motor vehicle

1) High speed driving (often > 40 K's over)

2) The delibrate loss of traction of 1 or more wheels

3) The delibrate loss of control of a vehicle, better known as "drifting"

4) Participating in illegal (drag) racing

5) The performance of other acts such as burnouts, donuts, fishtails

Most hoons have no regard for traffic laws and are rude to police officers however this is not neccessarily the case
Hoon 1: Did u hear bro, I killed that xr6 turbo in my stock skyline

Hoon 2: Nice, what did u get up to

Hoon 1: We got up to about 180km/h then i started to back off. Then i took it sideways down a sidestreet coz i thought there were coppers behind us

Hoon 2: Nice, bloody pigs!
That's funny:D:roll:
that about Sums up Mittzy maybe you should see if you can get them for your bike Tony:rolleyes::roll::roll::roll:

Hard not to hoon on a rocket. I was looking at my GPS last night and checked max. speed. I can't repeat it here as that might be incriminating given the cops here read everything you write and would read your mind if Mr rAbbott legislates that too.

Pl8's are too expensive here. I had a look at "rk8t3" and they want $2,395 (5 chars only in Qld) (the 8 is lucky apparently according to my missus [whom some here would refer to as a 'slop'])

Waiting for the day I get pulled over doing "Stupid Fast" MPH. I plan on whipping out "Sir sorry to be speeding on your freeway/road but I was trying to datalog WOT in 3/4/5th gear and really needed the full RPM range, it wont happen again" At which I am sure I'll get a fing ridiculous ticket, which I will promptly frame and hang in the garage over the rocket as a trophy :p

Hoon was the nickname I was given when I lived up in Darwin. No idea why I stood out from the rest of the f#ckin lunatics running around up there .. was a great place to ride a bike when I moved up there. No speed cameras anywhere, open speed limits outside of built-up areas and no demerit points ... Why wouldn't you hoon :ninja:

that about Sums up Mittzy maybe you should see if you can get them for your bike Tony:rolleyes::roll::roll::roll:
I already have 23OOR - All my vehicle have personalised plates - I've even got a 7 character set in the cupboard waiting for another car.

Attachments

• DSCN3673.JPG
    DSCN3673.JPG
    685.4 KB · Views: 1
I know a HOON that rides a RUNE..Just curious what you paid for the vanity plate,in my state they hit you with a $50 fee per year......:thumbsdown:

Attachments

• george%20clooney%20honda_jpg_1654833.jpg
    george%20clooney%20honda_jpg_1654833.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 2
Back