Order with British Customs

Terminater

.060 Over
Hello,
I am having a issue with my order with British Customs, and wondered if anyone else has had this problem. How did you resolve it.

I order several things and it was shipped FEDEX by British Custom which is a big problem. FEDEX is a independant contractor delivery company, and the lady who has the rights to deliver in my area of town only work 8 to 1 Tuesday thru Saturday, and believes customer should be home waiting for her to drop of packages. I am not the only that has had problems which is why FEDEX is rarely in my neighborhood.
Called FEDEX the company, and they want me to drive 100 miles to pick this package up at that location even though they have a FEDEX office in my town. They claim that office is only for drop off not pick up. I alway get my stuff UPS, and before my items came USPS from British Customs which just required me to drive to my City Post Office to sign, and pickup items because I was not home.

Sounds like your problem is with FedEx, not British Customs. While oirs is pretty good, I have had to drive to their hub in San Antonio time or two. Will the item you ordered fit on your bike? Soinds like an excuse to get the beast out and go for a ride! I know it's a PIA with FedEx.. but sounds lime you don't have much of a choice at the moment.

just wish they had sent it USPS. Not a problem with BC just hate their shipping selection. Hope it gets corrected by BC

And I thought I was in a remote location. Fed Ex nor UPS will deliver to my house though. Hope you get it worked out.

I live in a fair size city dead center of Milwaukee, Madison, Rockford IL. Just FEDEX sucks with having independent workers that own the rights to a area. I do not understand why anyone would not use UPS or the USPS?

Back