Orange Turn signal lights removal

I put on some capsule lights. Great visablity form the sides and work as running lights front and rear..

lights not any

Don't have any but will install another break-running light on the ***** bar.
rockenrobert
Link Removed

Anyone replace with the turn signals with ;)somthing not so well so ........................?????

Orange :D I believe they are yellow. Along the same lines, though a full replacement is not my intention: Has anyone found a red lens that matches up with the rear turn signal bodies??

Some States have issue with yellow brake lights and since I run Back-Off signal/running light/stop light adapter I'd sure like a lead on exact replacement lens.

Front bullet lights connection?

Hi there PIG9
I can see how you connected into the front strut the bullet light?? Please let me know??
Of course I cant see anyway ha ha....thanks!!!!
FB:D

I used a piece of stainless and made a bracket with a little bit of an off-set.

I have since gone to a bigger signal because these weren't very visible. You can also mount them on the rear fender strut bolt.

Replacement turn signal lenses

Hey guys,

i'm looking for a quickfix solution on a budget to remove the amber turn signal lenses on my R3 classic.

Ideally i'd like to keep the original turn signals and just replace the amber lenses with smoked ones. Alternatively i might get clear lenses and coat them with transparent black paint.

Here's what i could find so far:

Lucas Type L760-L874 Clear Lens (CDU3374W) Mini - eBay (item 200544840109 end time Dec-17-10 17:22:19 PST)

Smoked Turn Signal Lens | 320-425 | J&P Cycles

Amazon.com: Smoked Turn Signal Lens Kit - Bullet Lens: Automotive

Amazon.com: Yamaha V Max Road Star 650 1100 F&R Turn Signal Lenses: Automotive

Amazon.com: Smoked Turn Signal Lens Kit - Bullet Lens: Automotive

However i got no clue if any of these fit the R3s factory turn signals, or which ones can eventually be modified to fit.

Any advice on this is highly appreciated! :cool:

Back