Opening up secondary's

Steve8319

Supercharged
Ride
2010 R3 Roadster
Hi all,
Really noob question but..... I'm not going to mess with my bike too much but is there a tune for a bog standard 2010 roadster to open up secondary's?
Also, looking at the service schedules valve checks to be done at 50k miles or 5 years. Well my bike is 5 years old in March but only done 3,400m so far ( previous owner didin ride much I guess) surely doesn't need a valve check does it?

No check required, the 5 year is for good measure. At 3,400 it is just in the prime of its youth!

Click my sig link for the tune you are after, Domination Tune 2004-2012 is the one you want, enjoy.

I may have missed something here, but is this all considered to be with stock air and exhaust or with both modified?

the problem with time is the fluids become contaminated with moisture. i would change eng oil and brake fluid and anti freeze.
Good point Turbo, I would do these every year anyways - probably at home. Just that the valve clearance checks seemed a bit drastic

I may have missed something here, but is this all considered to be with stock air and exhaust or with both modified?

My Hybrid Tune is indeed for a stock bike, that said, I would pUT a wager on it, that any of my posted tunes will work better than the TORs tune with TORs also.

Back