gwilliams290

Supercharged
This is an open invite to Bikes, Blues and BarBQ held in Fayetteville, AR Sept. 23-26.
Welcome to Bikes, Blues & BBQ!
The link will give you some info about the event. There were a total of around 400,000 bikes for the 4 days last year.
My invite is for folks who would like to "tent" or RV it. Our home is on 4 acres and we have lots of space for that. Free, no rents, just good friendship and about 8-10 miles from Fayetteville and Dixon Street. Let me know if there is some interest.

Skip, I'm guessing north of Tulsa might be around Bartlesville? Anyway you aren't far from this area. Have you been to BB&BBQ before? Might be fun to meet on Saturday if you're not planning on spending overnight. People-watching is lots of fun and you'll see all kinds of bikes and people. Lots of vendors around too. There is a couple from our church that we usually ride with to the main drag on Saturday. Bring some friends.

G,
Just south and west of Bartlesville out in the woods.
I'd love to come, but have to wait on a TPS which is apparently being shipped on a slow boat from some obscure little island somewhere.
Do have some friends that are gonna be there on "victorys" tho.
I'd like to meet up and ride once my TPS makes it in from whereever its coming from.
Does your church have any riders besides you.
I ride with www.roadridersforjesus.org.
We pretty much come from a diversified background, our pres is a preacher who went to Rhema and ORU, and knows billye brim, andrew wommack, and keith moore and a few others you may have heard of or know.
Good Christian fellowship for sure.
I'm the road capt. and VP of chapter 58 out of collinsville, ok.
Not one person in our MM actually lives in collinsville, but it was centrally located for us and members attent a couple of churches around there.
Take care and we gotta hook up ASAP.
skip

Our church, The Church At Pinnacle Hills, does have a group that has about twenty bikes if everyone shows up.
I have been riding for about three years with a group known as Chariots Of Light. An excellent group that is well organized and made up of some really good folks. I've never gone on a ride with them with less than 10 bikes. Not huge but good fun and good folks.
I'll stay in touch and the next time we ride over your way we can find a good location and meet. COL rides are the first Saturday of each month.
There are a couple of Victory's in the church organization but I don't know them well enough to know if they'll ride at any particular time.
Hope the TPS arrives soon.

Chariots of Light is with CMA right?
There's a CMA chapter in B'ville.
Along with Freedom Riders.
there's a BFC chapter out of Tulsa now.
Then there's us. RRJ.

Last edited:
Back