One Rocket and a thousand Harleys....

TRIIICK

Living Legend
Ride
05 Rocket III 01 Roadking 08 Busa
012.JPG
010.JPG
I've been so busy with work and family matters that i haven't been able to post in awhile. The 05 is running like a top . Finally found a decent dealer that understands the Rocket. Just had a new set of tires put on and ventured out into North Country. For you leaf peepers another week or so will put you into some nice foilage,looks like this year will be spectacular. A good friend of mine had his daughter and granddaughter murdered awhile back, each year we all show up to support the family and the cause. This year they had a drone with a camera pretty cool.
Run for the Roses
This year was a great turn out,took the Rocket and as usual the Harley riders swarmed around her like she was the queen bee.;) Hope all is well my Rocket Rider friends....:thumbsup:
Here is the drone footage.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgKCgQVFqGE

Last edited:
Wow so sorry to hear of your friends situation. The drone video is cool, and tell the guys in picture Rocket is behind them !

012.JPG
010.JPG
I've been so busy with work and family matters that i haven't been able to post in awhile. The 05 is running like a top . Finally found a decent dealer that understands the Rocket. Just had a new set of tires put on and ventured out into North Country. For you leaf peepers another week or so will put you into some nice foilage,looks like this year will be spectacular. A good friend of mine had his daughter and granddaughter murdered awhile back, each year we all show up to support the family and the cause. This year they had a drone with a camera pretty cool.
Run for the Roses
This year was a great turn out,took the Rocket and as usual the Harley riders swarmed around her like she was the queen bee.;) Hope all is well my Rocket Rider friends....:thumbsup:
Here is the drone footage..

Hi, I'm a relatively new owner of a 05 Rocket and was pleased to read that you had found a dealer that you had some degree of confidence. I live north of Boston and have an issue with erratic idle. If possible, would you share the name of the Triumph repair facility.

Hi, I'm a relatively new owner of a 05 Rocket and was pleased to read that you had found a dealer that you had some degree of confidence. I live north of Boston and have an issue with erratic idle. If possible, would you share the name of the Triumph repair facility.
Welcome to the forum.. if you live north of Boston Riverside is where i'd go. Riverside Motorsports,Boston's Premiere Ducati & Triumph Dealer, Medford motorcycle, Boston Motorcycle Sales&Service for Ducati-Boston,Triumph- Boston .Performance in Shrewsbury does great work also. Performance Cycles is located in Shrewsbury, MA. Shop our large online inventory. I don't know if your aware of it or not but there was a recall on the 05's idle it was a TPS issue. Triumph fixed mine free of charge. I live south of Boston and have Plimptom Cycles do my tire changes for a reasonable price. A&C Motorcycles in Middleboro has great machanic also ask for Charley..
A&C Motorcycles Good Luck..

Last edited:
Your ol' Rocket stands proud and along even amongst all the HDs!!!

Everyday I pull into the parking lot at work and park amongst several Harley's.. 3 of which are the exact same bike(including color)... I'm so proud to put my R3 right in the middle of them all!

012.JPG
010.JPG
Run for the Roses
Here is the drone footage..
I would have done that run with you. Reach out to other local riders. I thought we were going to hook up for a run to the end of the Cape.

Back