Old friend New place

HansO

Not Taking Life Too Seriously
Ride
08 Rocket III R.I.P now TEX Triumph Explorer
Seeing as he is such shy and retiring type I thought I would announce his arrival to our forum so please join me in Welcoming "Ruzzle" a good friend and quite a few will already know of him

Welcome mate .. remember your dial from the photo taken when ARR were testing the car tyres..... Hope you can join the others riding up from down south. Truth is i'm a bit envious , only get to ride from Brissy up to The Bay .. this year.

Welcome mate .. remember your dial from the photo taken when ARR were testing the car tyres..... Hope you can join the others riding up from down south. Truth is i'm a bit envious , only get to ride from Brissy up to The Bay .. this year.
Yes he is planning on coming up with me, all going well with his trip to SA, he is a top bloke to have as mate always got funny or two just don't call him "Old"

Yes he is planning on coming up with me, all going well with his trip to SA, he is a top bloke to have as mate always got funny or two just don't call him "Old"
And since when are you up this early TC

And since when are you up this early TC

Keeping strange hours mate ... sleep seems to be a bit of a roll of the dice these days .. truth is i just need to make a decision regarding employment and then i'll return to restful slumber i'm sure. Indecision always does my head in.

Hey Ruzzle (bloody phone wants to correct that to Ruzgod! That's funny) glad you hopped over. If you can make HB we'll be riding a lot of the way together. I know you're bike's pretty standard so I hope you can keep up. :rolleyes:

By the way, there's pics of this young fella in my gallery along with his bike when it was
more standard than it is now.

Hi Russ

Sorry we didn't catch up the other week, time was against me and then the bloody weather turned foul anyway. Hope you got your exhaust thingo you were working on done.

I'm off at the end of the week overseas, I'll try to get Hanso organised and catch up mid October. Get a first hand run down on how the HB trip was.

Oh did I mention that Ruzzle rides a FAST RED One too the only difference is I ain't kidding:cool:

Back