captain jack

Turbocharged
image.jpeg
18 months ago I bought a Triumph Thruxton & posted a video clip of it in the workshop, Arrows exhaust system & baffles removed, it sounded awesome. Well of course Triumph have now introduced the Thruxton "R" which is a totally different bike, the only similarity being the name. So! You will have guessed by now that I've changed it today. Here is a picture of the outgoing green one, & the incoming silver "R". I'll put up some pics of the Rocket soon as I've had to sign up as ME instead of "Captain Jack".

You'll tell us anything! Back pocket money for a man of your means. Don't you think the looks of the bike are enhanced so much by those lovely registration plates, maybe bigger ones would improve it even more.

Looks like it's been thrashed already judging by the colour of the headers.

Very nice, another bike on my list of bikes to own if I had a pile of money. I have read a ton of reviews on the R and every review is two thumbs up. Ride the hell out of it.

image.jpeg
18 months ago I bought a Triumph Thruxton & posted a video clip of it in the workshop, Arrows exhaust system & baffles removed, it sounded awesome. Well of course Triumph have now introduced the Thruxton "R" which is a totally different bike, the only similarity being the name. So! You will have guessed by now that I've changed it today. Here is a picture of the outgoing green one, & the incoming silver "R". I'll put up some pics of the Rocket soon as I've had to sign up as ME instead of "Captain Jack".
GREAT LOOKING bikes and I saw the CYCLE WORLD DYNO TEST and it made 87 RWHP and 75 TRQ stock so its going to make even more with the optional exhaust and tune that should be a fun ride

GREAT LOOKING bikes and I saw the CYCLE WORLD DYNO TEST and it made 87 RWHP and 75 TRQ stock so its going to make even more with the optional exhaust and tune that should be a fun ride
Well have to see after the warranty period, but it may be exchanged before then. I've had the LED indicators fitted, but having to wait for the tail tidy to remove that big ugly rear fender(mud guard)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back