Tripps

Retired superhero
Ride
R3T,Sprintona,K1200GT, Blackbird,r/65 hack
My wife told me that I should buy a new bike, and I was going to, but maybe since I'm an old guy, I bought a kind of old bike instead.
IMG_9947.jpg
IMG_9966.jpg
IMG_1276.jpg

It's a beauty! I have a special love for twin boxers just for the looks. And like Mighty Mouse I like the colour scheme - very well balanced. Yellow bikes usually scream too much but this one I would buy myself. Envious!

It's a beauty! I have a special love for twin boxers just for the looks. And like Mighty Mouse I like the colour scheme - very well balanced. Yellow bikes usually scream too much but this one I would buy myself. Envious!
I definitely married her for her looks

It's a 2001, I gave him his asking price of $5000 without dickering because he offered to deliver it halfway to Florida from northern Pennsylvania. Plus the guy is serious collector, it's a pristine example, he actually sold 3 r1100s s in a week, this, a mandarin orange, and a boxer cup replica

Got her home. After 26 hours in a car driving from Buffalo to Florida, including a trailer breakdown on I-95 that had to be flat bedded 320 miles to my place in Florida, I got a night's sleep and got back in the van and went and got her from my daughter's in Raleigh. I haven't even unloaded the van and broke down trailer yet.
20211123_101005.jpg

Got her home. After 26 hours in a car driving from Buffalo to Florida, including a trailer breakdown on I-95 that had to be flat bedded 320 miles to my place in Florida, I got a night's sleep and got back in the van and went and got her from my daughter's in Raleigh. I haven't even unloaded the van and broke down trailer yet.
20211123_101005.jpg
Sorry to hear about your trailer giving up during your move.....Hope nothing else was damaged....but 320 miles out,,,ouch

Back