Oklahoma Wonderful Gas quality

sonny

Living Legend
Ride
rocket three x
In the process of changing out the fuel filter and took a break to post this. Fuel filter at 15,000 miles dirty. Tank dirty but cleaned up now. Did this at 15,000 miles the last time and found the same situation. The amount of #rap in the gas tank was amazing. Brown goosing stuff. (NASTY LOOKING) I run regular gas no corn syrup. Not only is are education system sub standard but so is the gas. Got a feeling it is going to run a lot better now. Just amazing. Well back to work;););););););)

We have alcohol free gas available by Liberty Gas. Although I would rather use non-alcohol gas, I have never heard of Liberty so would rather use a top tier fuel like Shell, thus minimizing getting bad quality fuel.

My Bro-in-law drives a gas tanker. It (gas) apparently all comes out of the same tank, more or less. Main difference between brands is determined by what additives are mixed in. We have a Shell station here, that sells non-ethel, and that's what I run in all my bikes, lawn mowers, etc.;)

My Bro-in-law drives a gas tanker. It (gas) apparently all comes out of the same tank, more or less. Main difference between brands is determined by what additives are mixed in. We have a Shell station here, that sells non-ethel, and that's what I run in all my bikes, lawn mowers, etc.;)

Is that on SR80?

Old and grumpy, Yup, it is on 80, just south of town. 2 white pumps on side of building, not the ones out front. Still building your new home here in Labelle?

This spring I opened up my tank and replaced the fuel filter at 75,000 miles. Tank was spotless. Cut open the old filter and it was also clean. I guess by the time the gas gets up north here, all the gunk has had time to settle out :confused:

In the process of changing out the fuel filter and took a break to post this. Fuel filter at 15,000 miles dirty. Tank dirty but cleaned up now. Did this at 15,000 miles the last time and found the same situation. The amount of #rap in the gas tank was amazing. Brown goosing stuff. (NASTY LOOKING) I run regular gas no corn syrup. Not only is are education system sub standard but so is the gas. Got a feeling it is going to run a lot better now. Just amazing. Well back to work;););););););)
Sounds like the Indians are still being sold shoddy goods then. Do you fill up in Henryetta?

Sounds like the Indians are still being sold shoddy goods then. Do you fill up in Henryetta?
Yes. Gas station has fairly new tanks (LOVES Convenience store) South Eastern Oklahoma gets its gas from refiners from Texas. The quality is not consistent at all. Have the same problem with the Harley.

Back