OKLAHOMA OKIES >> Help

Micksan

Supercharged
Ride
2023 Triumph R3 GT, 2022 Moto Guzzi V85TT,
Here is the deal. As you know our only dealer quit Triumph. You can see on my recent post that I am having a bunch of electrical problems. Got most of them lined out. Still can nor get the bike to start. Got a new starter relay this AM from NAPA. Looking at the wiring diagram it looks like one wire goes up to the ECU. I have no local way to check it out here.
So here is the big favor I would like to take my ECU . and swap it over to your bike. Then see if it will start. If so it is good if not I have to start looking for another one. Should only take 10 to 15 minutes, and there is no way it can hurt your bike. I can ride there and back on you convenience.
I live in Del City ( next to OKC) .
Thanks in Advance
Russ
405 677 4328 ( home)
405 202 0968 ( cell)

We have several Okeys.
All are great guys - with perhaps the exception of the skinny guy with bugs in his teeth.
I am sure someone shall help.

Today I got a call from Enid. Invited me up to check out my ECU with his bike. Drove the 105 miles. We plugged it it and found that the ECU is blown with a direct short. Not the answer I wanted , but I am very Grateful to Paul for his time and help.

Today I got a call from Enid. Invited me up to check out my ECU with his bike. Drove the 105 miles. We plugged it it and found that the ECU is blown with a direct short. Not the answer I wanted , but I am very Grateful to Paul for his time and help.

Very cool indeed!
Did bug-teeth call you FAT!?!?!?!? :p

Just saw the thread and i guess i'm a little late to help, hope i didn't miss anything important:(

Back