For Sale OIL TANK EMBELLISHERS/TANK PADS:

ski

Hog Smogger
Ride
'14 Rocket III Touring
If'n you get anywhere near the Pacific NW, let me know.
A two day ride around the Loop of WA (the NW peninsula) is awesome.
I love the Puget Sound area. When I drove big wheels, there was a terminal in Sumner. I sometimes rented a car and bombed around the area. I would like to meet Jim in Ca. and will certainly make up your way too. Lookin forward.

1olbull

Riding Motor Since 1950
Ride
2012 R3R "Kong" - 2011 R3R "YurMama"
I love the Puget Sound area. When I drove big wheels, there was a terminal in Sumner. I sometimes rented a car and bombed around the area. I would like to meet Jim in Ca. and will certainly make up your way too. Lookin forward.

Jim and his family are top drawer folks.
You shall be impressed with them.
Let me know soon as you have your timeline so I can plan around in my calendar.

JUST REALIZED I HAVE TOTALLY HIJACKED THIS THREAD!
MY APOLOGIES!!!

Lonzol

Supercharged
Ride
06 Rocket III, ST1300, FZ1, Versys, BW350
Hi Lonsol, I got a 140 inch embellisher from you. I had misplaced it and now found it and put it on Saturday.. When I returned from a ride on Sunday I noticed the sticker was pulled off from the front by the wind pressure. (Maybe I shouldn't do 125 anymore. lol.) I haven't tried to reglue it yet. Do you have another sticker laying around? Are others having this problem? If no more stickers, how should I try to re attach it? Glue on glue usually doesn't work very well. Might not be smooth. I do really like it. My Harley friends didn't say much about it tho.

Ski, not sure what to try, I guess I've got a bad batch of laser foil, I've had another member that had that happen and I replaced his embelisher with another one, now it is lifting also??????? Mine has been on for 8 years with no problems.....I'm going to have to look at a different process I guess..... In the meantime, pm me your address and I will gladly refund the purchase price. Sorry for the trouble, Lonnie

ski

Hog Smogger
Ride
'14 Rocket III Touring
Jim and his family are top drawer folks.
You shall be impressed with them.
Let me know soon as you have your timeline so I can plan around in my calendar.

JUST REALIZED I HAVE TOTALLY HIJACKED THIS THREAD!
MY APOLOGIES!!!
Ski, not sure what to try, I guess I've got a bad batch of laser foil, I've had another member that had that happen and I replaced his embelisher with another one, now it is lifting also??????? Mine has been on for 8 years with no problems.....I'm going to have to look at a different process I guess..... In the meantime, pm me your address and I will gladly refund the purchase price. Sorry for the trouble, Lonnie
Maybe a even swap :eek: I'll send you mine, you send me yours.:whitstling: LOL

ski

Hog Smogger
Ride
'14 Rocket III Touring
Maybe a even swap :eek: I'll send you mine, you send me yours.:whitstling: LOL
I tried to repair it. I scored the plastic some and put a thin flim of super glue on it. Heated it with a hair drier and put it back on while it was still warm so it would be the right curve as it dried. Haven't been out yet. I'll let you know.

CrzystghndKC

Triumph guy happy he didn't work for Harley.
Ride
Triumph: 2005 & 2011 R3 Roadster