Oil residue on right fork!

Zutt

Supercharged
Ride
2020 Rocket 3 R
Since I got the bike, whenever I come to clean or wipe down the bike, I find an oily ring on the right fork. I wipe it off, but a few days later (just by coincidence) I find that same oily ring is back there. It's usually in the middle of the right fork. No oil dripping or anything like that.
Is this normal?
Should I be taking it in?
Thanks.

Since I got the bike, whenever I come to clean or wipe down the bike, I find an oily ring on the right fork. I wipe it off, but a few days later (just by coincidence) I find that same oily ring is back there. It's usually in the middle of the right fork. No oil dripping or anything like that.
Is this normal?
Thanks.
It needs to be sorted. It is not hard to do, and you will probably take better care. I have performed it on various rides through the years and can vouch for how effective it is.

- works on all forks, regular or upside-down - street and offroad bikes alike.

https://www.amazon.com/Risk-Racing-...words=fork+seal+cleaner&qid=1621564088&sr=8-3 - I swear by these, myself.

As long as that is a seep i would wait till the end of riding season.

Is this normal?
Thanks.
Bad fork seal for sure. Should be bone dry.

Back