For Sale Oil and filter for sale SOLD

GaryA

Supercharged
Ride
2010 Triumph Rocket 3 Roadster
Seems strange but i have 2 x 4L containers of MOTUL 7100 and a filter to suit a R3 Roadster.
Really only suits pick up but $50.00 for the lot would do it

Gary

Last edited:
Seems strange but i have 2 x 4L containers of MOTUL 5100 and a filter to suit a R3 Roadster.
Really only suits pick up but $50.00 for the lot would do it

Gary
Sold your bike Gary or non spec oil for Triumph and/or R3s? 🤔 :(

What is the difference between Motul 5100 and 7100?
As it has been mentioned earlier, both of them are mainly differentiate by the ingredients to make the oil because 5100 is blending mineral oil with synthetic oil while at the other hand Motul 7100 is made from 100% synthetic oil, so it can provide better protection for your engine.Sep 26, 2018

Last edited:
Sold your bike Gary or non spec oil for Triumph and/or R3s? 🤔 :(

What is the difference between Motul 5100 and 7100?
As it has been mentioned earlier, both of them are mainly differentiate by the ingredients to make the oil because 5100 is blending mineral oil with synthetic oil while at the other hand Motul 7100 is made from 100% synthetic oil, so it can provide better protection for your engine.Sep 26, 2018

Pete,

Sorry, it is the 7100, full Synth

And, sorry, i sold the bike :(

I now have a 2006 BMW R1200 GSA, great on the roads i ride, as in typical rough Vic ones.
Its just a bit underpowered.

Glad I asked, but sad to see you leave the R3 behind I hope you got a good price too!;):(:cool:

I'll grab your goodies bag then too mate.
If you can box it. Ego couriers will pick up from a home address (if left behind bin/at front door etc) without anyone needing to be at home. I probably have lost your details now that the conversations die after a year, so please give me a PM and I can send Paypal 'as a friend' so no fees and once boxed can arrange/pay the courier too if you have a 'safe' place they can pick up from once you print and stick the consignment A4 labels on the box that they will email you.

great deal, i just paid $125 for 4-litres of Motul V300 oil and $85 for a 4-litre of of the Motul 7100, then i'm still paying $22-30 for each of the 1-litres i need to finish the oil change

Back