radar

.020 Over
Ohlins Piggyback Shocks Fiited to R3

Just fitted my new shocks this afternoon and haven't taken it for a proper run yet but a quick spin around the block indicates that the imprvment is immense. (Rather unsurprisingly!)

All told it was a pretty easy mod to make just had to take a leap into the unknown and order some shock from the USA specced for a Hardley Ableson fat Boy of all things and then get some spacers made up.

While I was at it with gold fittings at the back I fitted some gold CRG levers up front. The lettering and striping on the bike is all gold leaf but I think I might get the bear law plated to balance it all out.

Fitted the RAASK rearsets and although the quality is not too hot I like the look. I might use these as a pattern and machine some myself. Fitting some 'Jota' style clip ons when I finish making the bar risers and a bucket seat is on order from Corbin to help the look. I'll post when all is fitted

Airbrush by Piers Dowell before you ask... http://www.piersdowell.com/

Any thoughts or comments?

Last edited:
Looking good Radar.

The mods and artwork make it a great looking RIII.

Have you got any more pics you can post?

What do the Plods think of your old style number plate?

What do the Plods think of your old style number plate?

I haven't had a pull yet (touch wood), the old bill seem to leave cruisers alone, it's the sports bike gang that get noticed. It also could be that with the old style number and the relative rarity of the Rocket it dosn't flag up on the average plods radar ...I hope :D

Back