EDIT: I realize the best way to do a starting point map is using percent changes in the torque curge between my bike and a CES equipped bike dyno. I'll probab l y do that and throw in a couple percent of fuel for insurance to start off.

Last edited:
Congrats!
You will be impressed with the CES.
Now go find a GOOD dyno tuner familiar with Tune ECU.

Thanks to a certain member here I have a nice CES starting tune.

I was a bit shocked at how little extra fuel is required to correct fueling compared to what I expected it would require.

Boiling in anticipation.

Indeed :p Once I have one fully dialed in for stock intake and K&N intake ill post em up for comparison sake.

It's here! OH SNAP!

the new exhaust is here is on it fit well but not perfect.let no one fool you it is not quiet when you open it up but cruising it is very well mannered and my wife should have no issue if I'm slow and steady with the noise. Took it out for a test drive and the extra power up top is definitely noticeable however there are some fueling issues I need to work out in the 2000 to 2500 range, a small bog. the extra bottoman end torque is also noticeable and we had our first slideways issue in the parking lot at only half throttle lol, no falls though.

35206_c4a92aed0f6288cfea97d8f3e659b56a.jpg 35207_04c552fccf31961af5127e4072583965.jpg 35208_2fee56dbfaff999197d54a079fdc6dd0.jpg 35209_668e343bbadc6513ff9cf5edded4aed9.jpg

Add to the list of firsts...
First Oh **** this is way faster than before OH GOD the guy in front of me slammed on his brakes, literally had abs going front and back wishing hoping praying and she stopped about 10 feet short.

First no ****, no clutch, no tug, no on-off-on, just straight up steady at 15 mph open about 70% front end comes up lol.

SO HAAAAAAAAAPY!

I highly encourage this as a "first" performance mod, even with stock intake there is a highly noticeable increase in power. I doubt if I am even going to bother with the triple filters now. Adds a little from idle - 2000 ish, from there to about 4500-5000 a big chunk more torque, and then on the top the speedo needle sure is sweeping faster! This is what the bike should have come with imho.

Last edited:
Back