• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

1olbull

Riding Motor Since 1950
Ride
2012 R3R "Kong" - 2011 R3R "YurMama"
Here we go again. Tis time to get our west side ball rollin'
Looking like Utah or east Colorado or California.
We are not deciding everything for all and wish to do this as fair as possible in order to get as many peeps and motors involved and excited as possible to attend.

Therefor, we'll do a few polls. First poll is when, as in what month is best for the most.
The second poll will choose which week of that chosen month would be best for the most.
The third and final poll we'll choose which state is preferred.
We have great rides doped out for either of the three states, but opinions and suggestions will be encouraged before routes are determined.

We have time, so no rush. The polls shall remain open until an obvious choice emerges winner.
In order to be fair to those actually interested in possibly attending, please vote only if you wish to try to attend this year's RAA West.
And a-w-a-y w-e g-o!

I love it :We have time.so no rush(sorry could not help myself)Personally I"m out for California
Eastern Colo./western Utah very doable.oops you said eastern colo. sounds good

I love it :We have time.so no rush(sorry could not help myself)Personally I"m out for California
Eastern Colo./western Utah very doable.oops you said eastern colo. sounds good

We're in no hurry!

Here we go again. Tis time to get our west side ball rollin'
Looking like Utah or east Colorado or California.
We are not deciding everything for all and wish to do this as fair as possible in order to get as many peeps and motors involved and excited as possible to attend.

Therefor, we'll do a few polls. First poll is when, as in what month is best for the most.
The second poll will choose which week of that chosen month would be best for the most.
The third and final poll we'll choose which state is preferred.
We have great rides doped out for either of the three states, but opinions and suggestions will be encouraged before routes are determined.

We have time, so no rush. The polls shall remain open until an obvious choice emerges winner.
In order to be fair to those actually interested in possibly attending, please vote only if you wish to try to attend this year's RAA West.
And a-w-a-y w-e g-o!

Eastern Colorado? I'm in for Utah or Northern California...

To all that are interested - Let's vote!

All good ideas. I like Utah for a ride. Colorado is a bit far. I hope I can attend this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back