OEM microfiche????

Lamonster

#Rocket3Lovers
Ride
2020 R3 GT
I'm usually really good at finding this stuff but I can't find and online 2020 R3 microfiche. I need a bunch of oem parts asap. Anyone have a link? Thanks

bike bandit has numbers online up to 2018. general parts would cover that unless it's a 2020 only part?

I'm usually really good at finding this stuff but I can't find and online 2020 R3 microfiche. I need a bunch of oem parts asap. Anyone have a link? Thanks

Is your new girl okay? :ninja:
-MIG

My bike is fine. I need parts to build off of so I don't have to have mine down. I have a lot of ideas buzzing around in my head. I love this bike

My bike is fine. I need parts to build off of so I don't have to have mine down. I have a lot of ideas buzzing around in my head. I love this bike
Good to hear! I've gone looking with no results thus far... probably all of the places you've already been...
-MIG

I'm waiting on a service manual which seems to be on a slow boat............

Too new, too new. You might have to pose as a Triumph Certified Tech and sneak into a dealer all unassuming like with your micro-film camera and take lots of pictures while no-one is looking or give yourself an account to the Triumph dealer’s database...I’m thinking username 007 should be less than obvious and sneak back out while no-one’s the wiser. Finally have a martini, shaken, not stirred. :ninja::laugh:

Back