Want to Buy OEM Exhaust hanger 2007 Standard

Grumpy Ole Codger

Miserable as FECK
Ride
MOTO GUZZI BREVA 1100
Help!! I am in desperate need of the LHS Exhaust hanger from a 2007 Standard Rocket. Replacing Zard with Dave Platt Custom Short Pipes but job on hold until part found!!

Thanks to all who have looked - part found already!! Problem solved :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Last edited:
Help!! I am in desperate need of the LHS Exhaust hanger from a 2007 Standard Rocket. Replacing Zard with Dave Platt Custom Short Pipes but job on hold until part found!!
I might have one but I need more specifics. BTW send me pics of your Zards if you want to part with them I want to be at the top of the list.
Take a pic of where your hanger goes.

Manic - Thanks for the offer but I think the postage to the UK would be prohibitive! No sooner have I placed the advert on here begging than I got an email saying 'got one in the shed!!' That's that sorted but as for the Zard - what a piece of S%1T !! It was already fitted to the bike when I bought it and is generally scorned by all on here as a waste of money and power. I removed it subject to selling to help finance a new system only to discover that the innards have fallen to bits and it's had an attempt to open it up before. There is a mass of old poor quality welding to re-seal the can. Might get a couple of quid for scrap if I'm lucky!!

Back