If you think that's odd, I live in Buffalo, NY, the snow capital, December 27th and we haven't had a measurable snowfall, nor a day when the high temp wasn't 35 F or better. Maybe a half dozen nights where it dipped below freezing, broke all the old records.

And we've seen lows at night in the high 20's and daytime highs in the 50's and low 60's. I've had to dig out clothes I haven't seen in 20 years.

If you think that's odd, I live in Buffalo, NY, the snow capital, December 27th and we haven't had a measurable snowfall, nor a day when the high temp wasn't 35 F or better. Maybe a half dozen nights where it dipped below freezing, broke all the old records.
blizzard warnings here in N.M. up to 10ft drifts 8 to 10 inches snow overnight more to come half the state roads are closed (eastern side of state)1 40 closed from Arizona to texas

blizzard warnings here in N.M. up to 10ft drifts 8 to 10 inches snow overnight more to come half the state roads are closed (eastern side of state)1 40 closed from Arizona to texas

Come to sunny Buffalo, 44 and rain today

Stuck at home today the road is washed out. Was supposed to be at work but no way to get there now. This afternoon there talking about snow and ice.

Back