October 31, 2007

britman

Nitrous
Ride
2005 Rocket 3/2014 Moto Guzzi Touring
I went out to crank the Rocket this am for work and there was a bird sitting directly on the middle of the gas tank. I went to chase the little orange breasted devil away, when it looked me square in the eye and said "Trick or Tweet". Sorry, but this is G rated section. I have had about 30 kids so far and it's not even 7 PM. One more, do you know what Marie Antoinette's favorite tune is? "I Ain't Got Nobody". Try the veal, I'll be here all week. Everyone have a safe and happy Halloween!!!!!!!!!

Many came to work today dressed as Hillary Clinton......oohhhh it was frightening.....

Well......they came as witches anyway.....

Saw not nary a one, its just as well too, didn't have any treats for them, 'cept for a summer sausage, a pack of Ramen noodles or a un-popped bag of pop-corn. I didn't really see any decorations on the way home today either, I guess everyone around here is afraid the democrats are going to win next year and are saving what little they have for the sure to come leaner times. It sure sin't like I remember Halloween being.

None either...

We had none. Usually, we get one or two. Being out in the country we might get a couple but this Holloweinie, we got none. Amy had at least 15 pounds of candy so the teens from across the road came over (good kids)(that's unusual now days) and absconded with 2/thirds of it. Gonna have a case of zits next week. One of the days, the kids from town are gonna learn that we have the CANDY and they are gonna be coming out here.

One good thing, we didn't loose our mailbox last night. That ain't normal.:D

Back