Ocean City MD. Bike Week

HellFire

Legend
Ok, who's going to O.C. for bike week besides me? Last year I only saw ONE R3 and that guy said the only reason he picked it out of his "collection" to ride was that it was in front. :eek:
I'll be traveling with a couple HD friends (I know, embarassing :rolleyes:), but good guys despite their choice in rides, and staying at the Fenwick.
I went first time last year and stayed in a tent until the last night (short notice) and had a BLAST! The whole town is taken over by bikes and there is something to do all over town. That was the best part about O.C., it's not concentrated in one or two locations and all "ass-holes-and-elbows". The strip is MILES long and hotels EVERYWHERE. Room prices are really cheap during the week and a bit pricy on weekends, I'm paying just over $500 for the 15th thru 19th of September (friday and saturday shot the price up). The big events all begin on the 16th, so if $ is an issue, staying the 15th and 16th would be pretty cheap.
We will be leaving from 40hwy and 896 (roughly Maryland and Delaware state line) if anyone is interested.
Info can be found at .....
http://www.delmarvabikeweek.com/

Those are the official days, I'm going to be there the 15th thru 19th.
Last year something was going on somewhere in town all week long. But it seemed like a magic vanishing act on sunday afternoon, by then everyone was GONE.

Back