number plate bracket

charlie farley

.060 Over
hi from Cambridgeshire, I am looking for a standard number plate bracket as I have a side mount and local plod don't like it but cant be sure why and im not to keen on it.

I have mine mounted on top of guard just behind taillight it is actually a Harley accessory chrome item the curve on its base matches the Rockets rear guard nicely

Pics Hans!!!!!!! Come on - You cant get away with a post like that without posting pics :thumbsup::whitstling:

hi from Cambridgeshire, I am looking for a standard number plate bracket as I have a side mount and local plod don't like it but cant be sure why and im not to keen on it.
Hi I have my original bracket some where, but i made one that fits where the original light used to.
see what u think.
cheers
graham
rocket 001.JPG

Hi I have my original bracket some where, but i made one that fits where the original light used to.
see what u think.
cheers
graham
rocket 001.JPG
Hi graham looks good but i have a rack on my bike that i use quite a lot and would end up covering the plate knowing me, im going toput the plate back in the orignal place and maybe tuck it up under the mudguard a bit when i can get hold of an orignal bracket.
All the bet
Charlie

How about my old Bonnie light mod
Thanks for the ideas ,but im going to stick with plan A except under the mudguard a little, if you don't mind me asking as I think you are in the uk how do you get on at MOT time with your rear tyre ?
thanks
Charlie

Hi graham looks good but i have a rack on my bike that i use quite a lot and would end up covering the plate knowing me, im going toput the plate back in the orignal place and maybe tuck it up under the mudguard a bit when i can get hold of an orignal bracket.
All the bet
Charlie
My rack fits on without covering the light, altohough it's not a triumph one.

Back