Now thats bloody nice

hooky

.040 Over
FRIDAY TOOK A RIDE OVER TO THE DEALER I HAD MY ROCKET 3 TOURER BRAND NEW LAST YEAR FROM. HAVING A CHAT WITH THE OWNER AND STARTED TALKING TRIUMPH WHEN SHE DROPPED A BOMBSHELL, THERE NO LONGER A TRIUMPH DEALER. ONLY THEN DID I NOTICE ALL THE STAFF HAD YAMAHA CLOTHING ON. MACHANIC TOLD ME HE WAS PLEASED TRIUMPH HAD GONE AS HE WAS SICK OF ALL THE PROBLEMS HE WAS FOR EVER PUTTING RIGHT ON THE BIKES ALSO SALES TOLD ME TRIUMPH WAS A NIGHTMARE TO DEAL WITH AND THEY HAD NEEDED TO TELL CUSTOMERS LIES TO COVER FOR TRIUMPH TO MANY TIMES. IM PIG SICK MY DEALERS NOT TRIUMPH ANY MORE BUT MORE SO BECAUSE WHEN I BOUGHT THE BIKE THEY TOLD ME WHAT A GOOD COMPANY TRIUMPH WAS AND HOW YOU CAN BE SURE YOU WILL BE LOOKED AFTER. NEVER AGAIN MATE , FOOL ME ONCE SHAME ON YOU , FOOL ME TWICE SHAME ON ME. :mad:

sucks for sure...now take your "Caps Lock" key off....very hard to read all caps and it's the internet ettiquette version of shouting at us...

Anytime a dealer changes brands their new brand it the best and all others are crap. Bottom line is. Every bike/car/boat/rv has its good, and its bad. What ever gives the salesman commision is the best bike to buy.. Its how they feed their families. Dealing with triumph direcly. I have never had a problem. Not to say we always held hands and agreed 100%. It's a buisness and thier goal is the bottom line. This is true with any company that wants to stay a float in a poor global economy.

FRIDAY TOOK A RIDE OVER TO THE DEALER I HAD MY ROCKET 3 TOURER BRAND NEW LAST YEAR FROM. HAVING A CHAT WITH THE OWNER AND STARTED TALKING TRIUMPH WHEN SHE DROPPED A BOMBSHELL, THERE NO LONGER A TRIUMPH DEALER. ONLY THEN DID I NOTICE ALL THE STAFF HAD YAMAHA CLOTHING ON. MACHANIC TOLD ME HE WAS PLEASED TRIUMPH HAD GONE AS HE WAS SICK OF ALL THE PROBLEMS HE WAS FOR EVER PUTTING RIGHT ON THE BIKES ALSO SALES TOLD ME TRIUMPH WAS A NIGHTMARE TO DEAL WITH AND THEY HAD NEEDED TO TELL CUSTOMERS LIES TO COVER FOR TRIUMPH TO MANY TIMES. IM PIG SICK MY DEALERS NOT TRIUMPH ANY MORE BUT MORE SO BECAUSE WHEN I BOUGHT THE BIKE THEY TOLD ME WHAT A GOOD COMPANY TRIUMPH WAS AND HOW YOU CAN BE SURE YOU WILL BE LOOKED AFTER. NEVER AGAIN MATE , FOOL ME ONCE SHAME ON YOU , FOOL ME TWICE SHAME ON ME. :mad:

You say that they lied to you the first time, but you are taking it for granted that they are telling you the truth now. I think I would be more inclined to think it's the other way around. And how has the bike been? If Triumph is as bad as they say, then you and everyone else must be having all kinds of problems. I can't speak for everyone but I have been very pleased with mine and the only time that I had it in the shop, it was covered by warranty and I had no difficulties at all.

Every dealer is a slut. They whore out to the money and have no trouble telling lies to get it. I wouldn't put much stock in what they say now since they admitted to deceiving you to sell you. liars/cheats/thieves are most. It's hard to find any business these days that will stand up and deal fair, seems they've all adopted the attitude of major corporations. They've learned from example.

Sorry Hellfire to hear that is your opinion...my dealer is just fine and if it ever goes south...I won't mind spreading the word why...but for now they have been upfront with me and having worked for them in the past...every dealer is different...mine is great.

Dennis

Phillipsburg, PA tonight...Philadelphia tomorrow.

Back