Now I am really pi**ed

scot in exile

Living Legend
Ride
2011 Rocket
Turning into my neighborhood today and what do you thing was leaving a bloody black rocket.
Two things really pissed me off #1 I did not know that novice riders lived by me and
#2 I am the only Rocket in this village(25000 pop but they call it a city over here)
I know a lot of you complain about not seeing another Rocket for months but here in NW Florida you can trip over them.:mad:

Turning into my neighborhood today and what do you thing was leaving a bloody black rocket.
Two things really pissed me off #1 I did not know that novice riders lived by me and
#2 I am the only Rocket in this village(25000 pop but they call it a city over here)
I know a lot of you complain about not seeing another Rocket for months but here in NW Florida you can trip over them.:mad:

Look on the bright side you still have the only girlie Red One :eek::D

Personally, I would like to see more of all kinds of Triumph's, so we could have a better dealer network. I'm fortunate that my dealer is ONLY a hundred miles from my house, and only about 30 miles from where I work.

Back