albertaduke

former airline pilot without the big bucks
Ride
2021 rocket3 GT
well my roadster captain time may be over this morning a fire broke out in my garage and EVERYTHING has burned car bike and all the bike stuff sad when I see the damage ... i won't be much on this forum anymore for a while IMG_2017.JPG IMG_2018.JPG

You poor chap. How distressful for you but as Breeze said, at least no one was hurt. I hope you have the necessary insurance cover and can at least get back some of what you lost and soon.

Well, it looks pretty well burnt up.....but you are alive and still have your home. Hopefully insurance is generous enough to get you going at normal speed soon!

You poor chap. How distressful for you but as Breeze said, at least no one was hurt. I hope you have the necessary insurance cover and can at least get back some of what you lost and soon.
yes I have house fire insurance and bike and car insurance but it pains me after doing so much to make this roadster just the way I wanted all my bike clothes also gone up in smoke as well .I have yet to talk to insurance assessor, naturally they will make as cheap as they can we will see right now I am still in shock over the loss but I am ok I tried to fight the fire with my portable extinguisher but too late too little at least I am home typing so I will recover just take time

I'm sure it must be soul destroying when you've invested all that time and effort to get things just right. I hope it doesn't dampen your enthusiasm.

Give the insurers a hard time if need be as you pay the premiums they ask. Good luck and all the best with it.

Oh for ****s sake!...a lot of grief for you old son...my heart goes out to you. Every bike is special so is the gear you ride in. Lifes a ***** sometimes aint it...Good luck with the recovery.

Holy **** Patrick!!!!!

It pains me to see/hear this. You have spent so much time getting things the way you want. You can still hang out here you know. You will be back in the saddle soon.

bob

Back