Not a darkside thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wannbe

Supercharged
Ride
2014 R3R
Like I said, this is not a ds thread. I'm not looking to be berated for having a square tire on a motorcycle. It is just some pics of a recent ride. I wore out the original rear tire with 4400 miles on it and was about to lose the weekend of riding so I put a 225 on that is rated for 168 mph. Done a massive burn out while leaving the shop and it was sticking very well from then on. Not sure if it will be permanent, but will leave it for this year.

Attachments

• 772929.jpg
    772929.jpg
    782.1 KB · Views: 1
  • 772925.jpg
    772925.jpg
    589.6 KB · Views: 1
  • 772930.jpg
    772930.jpg
    690.6 KB · Views: 1
Mate looks like you have way to much pressure in that tire , i only run 28psi to allow sidewall to flex, judging by that pic yours isnt flexing

Fun, aren't they?

28 - 32 psi is around where you should be. Definitely on the high end when running two up.

That picture was taken the day after the tire was installed. I was still working on finding the right air pressure.
Btw it was nice of my son to wait on me so we could get those pics. He is on the sport bike.

I took your advice when I went DS mate cause I thought you were an expert , you told me to put 26-28 psi :)
I ain't no Expert Wrecka O'll Mate I was actually referring to the Anti-Dark-Sider Experts but I think You knew that ... didn't you ... you lill' sh!t stirrer

im new to this but is that a car tire? why flat om the bottom? how dose it handle in a turn?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back