Nostalgia got to me, popped in for a chat. Ben in Brazil.

Do you like the look

• Total voters

RockyIII

Supercharged
Hello again and thankyou to all you hardcore ROCKIII enthusiasts who supported me during my difficult times and help me get through them, and I did with your help and many hours of sweat and hardcore labour, but it was all totally worth it and a thoroughly enjoyable experience.

I still have my 2008 ZX6R in that blue which I absolutely love, but that **** ROCKET III will always have a place in my heart, because it's British like me, (fly the flag), and it's just an awesome beast!! I mean come on, 2294cc of pure thrust, with 140 hp to boot.

It's been almost 2 years since I last visited, but man, this gives me pleasure, I can tell you.

I hope you all are very happy with your baby or ies, and that you never sell it, I had so much fun with mine and tuning it to death, that when I found that sweet spot, of awesomeness, I sold it. I wish I had kept it in a way, but no regrets, one day, one day, Ben who still lives in Brazil.

Hello again and thankyou to all you hardcore ROCKIII enthusiasts who supported me during my difficult times and help me get through them, and I did with your help and many hours of sweat and hardcore labour, but it was all totally worth it and a thoroughly enjoyable experience.

I still have my 2008 ZX6R in that blue which I absolutely love, but that **** ROCKET III will always have a place in my heart, because it's British like me, (fly the flag), and it's just an awesome beast!! I mean come on, 2294cc of pure thrust, with 140 hp to boot.

It's been almost 2 years since I last visited, but man, this gives me pleasure, I can tell you.

I hope you all are very happy with your baby or ies, and that you never sell it, I had so much fun with mine and tuning it to death, that when I found that sweet spot, of awesomeness, I sold it. I wish I had kept it in a way, but no regrets, one day, one day, Ben who still lives in Brazil.

nice upgrade,somebody is very lucky with this !!
whereabout in brazil are you ,
been there worked a whole summer in the past in maraba with office in goiania

nice upgrade,somebody is very lucky with this !!
whereabout in brazil are you ,
been there worked a whole summer in the past in maraba with office in goiania

Hi man, I'm in Santa Catarina, Balneario Camboriu. Awesome place, and they love their bikes here, especially liter bikes. Spread the word, if anyone u know wants to visit Brazil, Balneario Camboriu.

Hi man, I'm in Santa Catarina, Balneario Camboriu. Awesome place, and they love their bikes here, especially liter bikes. Spread the word, if anyone u know wants to visit Brazil, Balneario Camboriu.

Checked it out and it looks like a beautiful place!

I will ..

Back