Northern VA Bike Blessing

Boog

Traveling Story Teller
Ride
2014 R3T, RAMAIR, Full Viking Dual exhaust
Good evening folks, Sorry I didn't mention this sooner but there is a free breakfast and bike blessing at Renegades Classics tomorrow morning if you wish to attend. I have been invited by a local club to ride with them and will be there.
renegadeblessing.jpg

I rode into the breakfast with about 25 bikes from a local club. At Renegades Classic, food was brought in and we had as much as we could possibly eat before the blessing of the bikes. The coffee did run out but someone brought in a couple of makers and went to work quick. I met a few sailors who recognized my vest candy and began spreading their own scuttlebutt about bygones days of their youth; nice. Five different Christian riding groups were present as well as five different veteran groups. A few other clubs showed up and I would guess we had a total of close to 300 bikes for the blessing. Riders from the CMA went from bike to bike to say a prayer with the rider, nice touch. I was the only Triumph that I saw present. I saw 1 new Indian, 2 Suzukis, 1 BMW, 4 Stars, a dozen Hondas and the rest were Harleys.
The guys I rode with do ride hard and fast. They don’t ride staggered until the road gets real twisty in town. I am not accustomed to riding two abreast but caught on real quick. This was the first time I realized that the R3T doesn’t turn in as fast I had thought. I any case. I held my own for this first initiation ride and have been invited back for more.
I will try to get the news out faster for community events like this so some of you might have the chance to attend as well. Here are a few pictures in front of Renegades during the social which took place for about 1.5 hours.

Back