JoseyR3Wales

Living Legend
Ride
2014 Victory Vision Tour
Met Wendy and Jay in Murphy yesterday and we enjoyed cool foggy rides in mountains and valleys on our separate paths to get there. They got to see a guy drop his Harley at the gas pumps. I missed it by a couple of minutes. Then on to the biker barn. Then to The Hole In The Wall restaurant in Blairsville, Ga.

After sitting a spell, Southern tradition, we rode out. A kind lady confirmed that I am a son of a ***** apparently from my appearance. I had no idea it was that obvious. Coming back through the Nantahala Gorge I had a bit of an epiphany. Stay tuned.

HE'S ALIVE!!!!! LOL Sounds like a nice ride, Glen! Judy did a short ride up hwy 176 to Hendersonville! Hit hwy 25 to Flat Iron Wood restaurant and had lunch. Slipped on down 25 by Greenville watershed and hard left bank under the water shed back to hwy 11 and then to Tryon and had a few at McCourty's Bar. If rain permits going to Lake Lanier this afternoon with some family!

Yes it was a great ride.
I didn't hear what she said to you but I heard what you said to her.
I am glad you got on your bike as I was getting off of mine thinking to myself...." Ime fixing to go to jail in Georgia". For beating this *****es ass. :D:laugh::rolleyes:
And you know I would have hated to do that..
Still was a great day tho:thumbsup:

[QTE="JoseyR3Wales, post: 268190, member: 1469"]Here.is.mine. I put the Rocket on Craigslist for sale.[/QUOTE]
The Tbird may follow suit.

Back