sonny

Living Legend
Ride
rocket three x
Power sports or what ever you want to call it is selling Rocket three roadsters 2018 at $11,000 or so. Problem is every $amn one of them is #ucked up one way or the other. Original dealerships that received the bikes are not the sellers. Been looking at getting another Rocket and pretty much figured this sounds good but we will pass. Still looking.

I was tlhere (National Powersports in Pembroke, NH) yesterday. The $12K 2018 Roadsters are brand new and don't have a mark nor miles on them and I looked closely at all of them.. They had about 6 that were already sold, detailed and awaiting the new owners to come by or ready for shipping. They sold over 25 2017 R3Rs last summer in a similar promotion for $11K each and I went over and looked at them but sanity prevailed and I didn't buy another R3R then.

The reason they have those bikes is because they are selling them for great prices and they sell LOTS of bikes, probably as many in a week as most really big bike dealers sell in a month. They get these bikes from various dealers that couldn't move them at their much higher prices and they (and/or Triumph America) don't want them all sitting on showroom floors, especially if a new model is coming out (I realize I'm probably dreaming,,,), BTW - While I was there for 2 hours, they sold a total of 4 bikes. They have several hundred bikes on the showroom floor and they are primo. They have a second place in Merrimack, NH that has "Opportunity" bikes that are high miles, have too many of that model, doesn't pass state inspection such as because the previous sportbike owner removed the rear fender and the new tail lights are inadequate, etc. They price them accordingly and often there are great bargains.

FWIW, yesterday at National Powersports I bought a really great 2009 Rocket 3 with 9,300 miles for $4700 out the door and it had been completed serviced with new oil/filter, transmission fluid, brake fluid, 2 brand new Avon Cobras, completely detailed and a 90 day/3K mile nationwide warranty with $50 deductible. This is the second Rocket 3 I have bought from them and would definitely buy other new and used bikes from them in the future.

The only new bike they sell is Triumph but they have lots of used Harley, Indian, BMW, Victory, Kawasaki, Yamaha, Suzuki, Honda, Ducati as well as the occasional Norton, Moto Guzzi, Aprila, KTM, etc. I feel like a kid in a candy store...

Full Disclosure: I am not affiliated with National Powersports except as a very satisfied customer.

Last edited:
I bought my new 2018 r3r at ridenow powersports in Olathe, KS for $12000. They still have an ad on cycle trader. I think any unsold 2018 would be getting marked down the later it gets in the year.

Read up on some reviews and most were negative. Have to go back and check it out a bit more from the sounds of it. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Back