No rear light or brake - headligh dim when braking

HIM57

.040 Over
Ride
2008 Triumph Rocket 3 Classic
Once again - I have am electrical issue.

Sometime ago - I did fit a LED rear / inicator light and relay which worked .

At the weelend I added the Ram air filter. Took her out for a spin and seemed well in the world. Until I noticed no rear light either running or braking - no number plate light or imdicators.

I checked fuses and one to th 15s had blown. Replaced fuse and indicators worked but not rear light pt number plate light and headlight dims when I brake now.

Any help as usual greatly appreciated.

Once again - I have am electrical issue.

Sometime ago - I did fit a LED rear / inicator light and relay which worked .

At the weelend I added the Ram air filter. Took her out for a spin and seemed well in the world. Until I noticed no rear light either running or braking - no number plate light or imdicators.

I checked fuses and one to th 15s had blown. Replaced fuse and indicators worked but not rear light pt number plate light and headlight dims when I brake now.

Any help as usual greatly appreciated.
Check the connectors under the right side cover next to the air box - multiple small connectors for the rear lights and signals - something could have been disconnected or bad contact

Fuse 4 for Brake/Turns/Horn; Could be either Fuse 8 &/or Fuse 10 for Running/plate light - if the instrument back lighting is out, then it would be 8; conversely if that is still good, then fuse 10.

Headlight dimming when brake operated suggests a SERIOUS issue with your brake circuit causing a significant current load and resulting voltage sag (& probably why your fuse 4 blew)

Also check the light harness under the fender and ensure that has not been compromised by tire rubbing

Have a look under the back Gard I bet ya back Tyre has been rubbing on your wire harness.
Have you bottomed out on your suspension a few times

Back