No one told me . . . self cancelling turn signals - how cool is that

Joesmoe

IMOKUR2
Ride
Triumph: 2014 Rocket III Touring
Please forgive if some of my posts are tiring to folks who've covered the ground . . .

The last time I had self-cancelling turn signals on a bike was when I owned a Honda Pacific Coast. Loved that bike, sad it did not gain wider acceptance.

Several times when riding the rocket I would look down and think I had forgotten to activate the turn signal. I focused on making sure I was activating it, seeing the green indicator flash, and sure enough, shortly after turning, the green stopped.

Neato.

Yep...14 Touring has the self canceling signals. Triumph must be one of the last Mfr. to install this wanted feature. I had the buzz buddy on my Valkyrie seat to remind me to make sure I did indeed cancel. It vibrates with the signal light.

The Touring has had self cancelling turn signals since its inception in 2008.

My 09 touring has self canceling turn signals. What I would like to know is do any of the rockets come with flashers / hazard lights??

My 83' Honda V-65 had them.

For us( What do they call that old mans disease) sufferers self cancelling blinkers are a must, my riding mates were always signalling me to turn off the things, now I have self cancelling blinkers I wait for them to forget and give them a serve. I just hit my Driving light switch if I want to make somebody aware I am approaching especially cage drivers coming out of driveways on the country roads. or use the left blinker as a hazard light I pulled up on the freeway for some reason.

Back