Steel

Resident Coonass
Ride
2012 Roadster & 2006 Classic
Went for a ride with a friend. Her 2014 TBird had no neutral light, would die with the kickstand down. It ran at idle. But above idle it'll bog down. Is this just the gear position sensor, or is it more?

that is where i would start.
it might just be sludge if she doesn't keep the oil changed reg.

Went for a ride with a friend. Her 2014 TBird had no neutral light, would die with the kickstand down. It ran at idle. But above idle it'll bog down. Is this just the gear position sensor, or is it more?
Good question haven't seen a thunderbird manual. But considering its a 2014 and by then the Rockets gps changed so if the t-bird uses something like the new rocket I wonder if its getting a confused signal. What does tune ecu say? It shoukd show the gears and neutral. When shifting it. I'd look there first. Also find a T-bird site they are probably up on the quirks. How did her Rocket run?

Last edited:
Gear position sensor is my guess

Good question haven't seen a thunderbird manual. But considering its a 2014 and by then the Rockets gos changed so if the t-bird uses something like the new rocket I wonder if its getting a confused signal. What does tune ecu say? It shoukd show the gears and neutral. When shifting it. I'd look there first. Also find a T-bird site they are probably up on the quirks. How did her Rocket run?
My cable is at home. I'll have to see if Nolton has one.
Her Rocket is running great. I think Blaine did the tune, and it's really smooth.

Back