No More Lemon Pledge For Me

Bob R

Living Legend
Ride
2013 R3T
Yep, as a lot of us know, Lemon Pledge seems to be a reasonably popular cleaning agent for quick touch up or just keeping the bike clean. I used to be one of those who *may* have used Lemon Pledge, after all the Naphtha in it makes for a very good cleaning agent.

While a little more expensive I bought a pack of the Armorall wipes toward the end of last season. I finally got around to using them and was impressed. They clean well, remove most bugs and water spots, leave a shine and don't smell half bad. One thing I did find out, you will need a second wipe rag because when first taken from the package they are a little wet and will leave behind spots. Depending on how much dirt and grime you are trying to take off of the bike you may use 3 or 4 wipes from the package of twelve.

I am happy with them and they pack nicer into the saddle bag than a round can of Pledge.

:)

bob

I have always been a pledge kind of guy, but mayhaps I will give the wipes a try this season.

Apparently Lemon Pledge enemas are the new thing for the Hipster crowd

Is that before or after the Glade????

242697.jpg

;)

bob

Yep, as a lot of us know, Lemon Pledge seems to be a reasonably popular cleaning agent for quick touch up or just keeping the bike clean. I used to be one of those who *may* have used Lemon Pledge, after all the Naphtha in it makes for a very good cleaning agent.

While a little more expensive I bought a pack of the Armorall wipes toward the end of last season. I finally got around to using them and was impressed. They clean well, remove most bugs and water spots, leave a shine and don't smell half bad. One thing I did find out, you will need a second wipe rag because when first taken from the package they are a little wet and will leave behind spots. Depending on how much dirt and grime you are trying to take off of the bike you may use 3 or 4 wipes from the package of twelve.

I am happy with them and they pack nicer into the saddle bag than a round can of Pledge.

:)

bob

Doesn't Amorall have stuff not good for painted surfaces?
Anything BUT Lemon Pledge!
When I "spring clean" I like Griots Speed Shine, a micro fiber cloth & elbow grease!

Yea... I have never got on board the Pledge Train; so I can't comment on what I haven't tried... Once I was introduced to and happy with Adams detail spray I decided to use it on all my vehicles.
-MIG

Doesn't Amorall have stuff not good for painted surfaces?
Anything BUT Lemon Pledge!
When I "spring clean" I like Griots Speed Shine, a micro fiber cloth & elbow grease!

This Armorall product is made for painted surfaces, it isn't the Armorall that we have all used for years.

bob

This Armorall product is made for painted surfaces, it isn't the Armorall that we have all used for years.
bob

Gratitude, Bob.
Where ya been - haven't seen ya around recently?

Back