no green light

Wannbe

Supercharged
Ride
2014 R3R
I got the new map loaded. (Domination tune) but could not get tps green light. The reset adaption works and says reset complete, but no green light on tps. Let it run about 20 mins but still nothing. Drove it today and it's kinda twitchy on the throttle. Not good at maintaining speed. What am I doing wrong? And is this normal operating with this tune.

The procedure is after you download the tune, turn it off, then back on, then hit reset adaptations with the ignition on but engine off. Then start the engine, wait until the fan comes on, then wait at least 12 minutes.

I loaded the Domination tune twice...once with 02 sensor turned off. My experience went well both times. I believe we have the same ECU. Strange that would happen.

Ok.... what's a "Domination tune"? Sounds like a evil tune.

Most of the time I get the green TPS light but sometimes I do not. It seems to be whatever the mood the ECU is in that determines the green light on or off. lol
When I started using TuneECU I had the question. How come the green light will not come on? I private messaged a reputable member and I was told to just ride the bike after reseting the TPS......... even it the green doesn't come on. I couldn't tell if I had throttle problems or any other signs that told me something is wrong.
Maybe the next time you'll get the green light. lol

The Domination tune is Claviger's creation. He developed a few tunes for a stock Roadster using his '14 R3R. You've probably read the thread he started a while back, it's titled: Tune for a stock R3 (Developed on a Roadster). He's been silent since the end of December.

Back