(NLA) Triumph Long Haul Rider Backrest - was on eBay

Jay

E pluribus unum
Ride
2023 Rocket 3 GT (Ego), 2021 Zero SR/S (Earth)
For those looking for a rider backrest, here is one that showed up today on eBay:

Listed for $200.00 in Carol Stream, IL - free shipping.

Last edited by a moderator:
When i find a solo gel w backrest i guess i will be paying as much as a new corbin than
They never made a 'Solo Rider's Gel' for the R3Touring, just for the R3Std/Classic/Roadster line that does not have a factory rider's backrest option for Solo seats.
The R3T 'Longhaul Solo' is only available with the square hole mount for the factory Rider's backrest. Same as that Rider's backrest you have at your place and it never came with a Gel option.

If you need a factory R3T Longhaul Solo I can send you one, they are actually really light and will be reasonable postage. That one I posted on UK eBay last week for 80 quid sold for starting bid a day a go after being relisted without a bid 1st time.... somebody got lucky and no it wasn't me, I have 3 already. ;)
I do have 3 here, 2 used and 1 new with 2 matching used/new Comfort Pillions. ;) :cool:

They never made a 'Solo Rider's Gel' for the R3Touring, just for the R3Std/Classic/Roadster line that does not have a factory rider's backrest option for Solo seats.
The R3T 'Longhaul Solo' is only available with the square hole mount for the factory Rider's backrest. Same as that Rider's backrest you have at your place and it never came with a Gel option.

If you need a factory R3T Longhaul Solo I can send you one, they are actually really light and will be reasonable postage. That one I posted on UK eBay last week for 80 quid sold for starting bid a day a go after being relisted without a bid 1st time.... somebody got lucky and no it wasn't me, I have 3 already. ;)
I do have 3 here, 2 used and 1 new with 2 matching used/new Comfort Pillions. ;) :cool:
You are the man! I feel like as long as we have you discontinued parts wont be a problem :D

That was me that sold the backrest on Ebay :) I sold it separate from the Longhaul Rider and Pillion Seat Set I have because the vinyls didn't match (backrest "pebbly", seats smoooooooth). I'll be putting those up on Ebay, too, unless somebody on here wants them? Am thinking might be able to sell the set for $175 plus shipping. Selling 'cause went Corbin. :D

Back