bruce aussie

WOODENBONG
Ride
Roadster
Anyone want a 2000 model 3 litre turbo diesel patrol. 208000klm, 4 cooper tyres done 15000klm, ARB steel bullbar, towbar, electric brake controller, Anderson plug through smart relay, hard spare cover. Interior as new, carpets and seats not a mark, two marks on the outside. Just spent $4500 on new injector pump. Suit South East QLD buyer. $15000.

pic.jpg

If it was mine Bruce I would pull that 3.0litre out flog it off and put a 6.5 Chev V8 Diesel into it, probably about the same cost of updating to a Ranger or BT50 the conversions are fantastic and the Nissan running gear is more than strong enough, you would have a massive tow vehicle and something a bit different than all the other sheep who buy the new little diesel utes , there is no replacement for displacement

Yes thought about that, there's a shop down at Yatala does drive in drive out conversion with a 7litre supercharged V8 Deisel. Looked at quite a few different options. New V8 diesel tray back cruiser was my pick but have been told what ever we buy must have seating for future grandchildren. Nissan have a deal going on patrol with steel bullbar, Warn winch and towbar with auto for $59000 but it's basically the same as I have now they havnt moved with the competition. Probably end up with a New model Ranger when they release them after 1st of Sept.

photo (3).JPG
Yes thought about that, there's a shop down at Yatala does drive in drive out conversion with a 7litre supercharged V8 Deisel. Looked at quite a few different options. New V8 diesel tray back cruiser was my pick but have been told what ever we buy must have seating for future grandchildren. Nissan have a deal going on patrol with steel bullbar, Warn winch and towbar with auto for $59000 but it's basically the same as I have now they havnt moved with the competition. Probably end up with a New model Ranger when they release them after 1st of Sept.

Probably that's the sensible option, a mate of mine has a new Mazda BT50 and it tows his 2.5 tonne caravan easily ,he had to upgrade the suspension using old man emu gear because it was too low, my Toyota 100 series 4.2 turbo diesel is a great tow vehicle just a bit slower than the new Generation of Diesels but our diesel mechanic says they are bullet proof and good for 500,000 Ks properly maintained, before any problems at all just change the timing belt at each 150,000,but if it packed it in I would go the V8 diesel route as I have ARB diff centres and air lockers on it and I love the comfort of the big cruiser

Had it for about 6 weeks now, just been at ARB for 2 days getting the canopy and bullbar fitted. Just got to fit my UHF and second battery and we are right to go. Not much change out of 70k

DIESEL Toyotas, Nissans, Ford Rangers, Whaat? Sounds like gibberish. Diesels are only in big trucks. I've got a 1999 dodge ram diesel. With all the emmission junk on the new vehicles i think i'll hang on to it. Does anyone have a new body, mines about rusted out.

Back