Nice view of Cuba today....

TRIIICK

Living Legend
Ride
05 Rocket III 01 Roadking 08 Busa
One of my bucket list things to do is ride on the Island of Cuba. I have heard great stories of how pristine the Island is. I know they have bike tours there. If anyone out there is thinking of going and is looking for riders give me a shout. I met a guy Christoph Baker .. he wrote a book "Me Moto Fidel'' that tells of his 3 month journey riding all over the country side of Cuba. My brother is a jet pilot and likes to torcher me when he does a Cuba fly by...;)
26904695_10204441031223064_6833035184932511714_n.jpg
book: mi moto fidel | Christopher P Baker | Travel Writer Photographer | travel writer, photographer, tour leader, lecturer, adventure motorcyclist

Attachments

• 22448234_10204054268394235_6052253763177015498_n.jpg
    22448234_10204054268394235_6052253763177015498_n.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
One of my bucket list things to do is ride on the Island of Cuba. I have heard great stories of how pristine the Island is. I know they have bike tours there. If anyone out there is thinking of going and is looking for riders give me a shout. I met a guy Christoph Baker .. he wrote a book "Me Moto Fidel'' that tells of his 3 month journey riding all over the country side of Cuba. My brother is a jet pilot and likes to torcher me when he does a Cuba fly by...;)
26904695_10204441031223064_6833035184932511714_n.jpg
book: mi moto fidel | Christopher P Baker | Travel Writer Photographer | travel writer, photographer, tour leader, lecturer, adventure motorcyclist
that plane looks like a citation 5

Many, many countries on my list other than Cuba!
Best Wishes,
Infidel
Your not going to find many countries like Cuba..Chris told me the people there are very friendly and very poor. They cater to the tourist it's a big part of their economy. Despite the political BS it's an island that is still pristine. I'm sure one day it will be like every tourist trap Micky D's and Walmart's spring up every where...

Last edited:
Your not going to find many countries like Cuba..Chris told me the people there are very friendly and very poor. They cater to the tourist it's a big part of their economy. Despite the political BS it's an island that is still pristine. I'm sure one day it will be like every tourist trap Micky D's and Walmart's spring up every where. To quote Jack Nickelson you need a lot of drinks to kill that bug you have up your a$$ my friend. ;):D Don't knock it till you try it..

No bug in my colon, Amigo! Just what I feel is the right thing to do . . .
After 14 years of 8 week winter visits to Mexico, I quit due to the capture and imprisonment of our servicemen by their government.
When the Cuban rulers who have held their people in poverity are no longer in power and harboring murders of US citizens, I shall indeed reconsider.
Once again, Best Wishes to you.

No bug in my colon, Amigo! Just what I feel is the right thing to do . . .
After 14 years of 8 week winter visits to Mexico, I quit due to the capture and imprisonment of our servicemen by their government.
When the Cuban rulers who have held their people in poverity are no longer in power and harboring murders of US citizens, I shall indeed reconsider.
Once again, Best Wishes to you.
Ill be dead before that happens, at 66 I've reconsidered and I'm going....!!

Back