Rhino

Standard Bore
Ride
06 rocket classic
Hello and thanks for having me. I am a big fan of the rocket ,am currently on my fourth and I feel the most comfortable one, an 06 classic. All 3 other rockets were stock. This one I just purchased has pipes and power commander, ran fine when test road and 3 hour ride home. On closer look, seen air box not on properly, was sucking dirty air, so after a couple of brutal hours, got them on correctly. Now bike runs great a while, and then acts like it wants to quit. Good as long as you are on throttle but wont run steady. Then goes away and runs great. Thinking of removing all aftermarket,my local triumph shop was little to no help

Welcome to the forum. I'm sure one of the smarter members will be along with questions, and an answer to your issue.

Welcome from exotic Idaho. Sound like it may need to have some parts cleaned like the air filter and the air flow sensor and it may need a proper tune loaded for the pipes. The PC could also need to be tuned or it may be malfunctioning. Which pipes are installed and what version of PC is on the bike III or V ?

Welcome from exotic Idaho. Sound like it may need to have some parts cleaned like the air filter and the air flow sensor and it may need a proper tune loaded for the pipes. The PC could also need to be tuned or it may be malfunctioning. Which pipes are installed and what version of PC is on the bike III or V ?
Thanks for the welcomes everyone, Idaho ,I cant say
Dont know about pipes, power commander with 3 buttons on front to adjust fuel. Like I said ,all my other rockets were stock.

Attachments

• IMG_20170407_141511754.jpg
    IMG_20170407_141511754.jpg
    455.1 KB · Views: 2
Back