Nexx 1R1 helmet is loud!!

Robm422

.060 Over
Ride
Rocket iii roadster
Just got a new nexx 1R1, and i can't believe how much wind noise it creates! My $79 agv helmet is way quieter! I can't even hear my engine above like 35mph. I'm pissed, that thing wasn't cheap!!

And to think I was fixing to drop some cash on a new Nexx XR2. Does the size you bought fit like the size on the their size chart? It's not to big is it?

I'm not sure about the sizing chsrt, but it fits nice and snug. I'm going to have ro invest in sone noise isolation blue tooth earbuds!!

Strange. Is the neck roll tight around the base of your head? Mine is quiet as can be, and other reviews have also lauded the Nexx for its ability to block sound.

I wonder if it is a gap around the bottom or something else based on how it conforms to your particular head.

I know, thats part of the reason i bought it... I will have to have my wife help me check the neck roll fitment. The helmet comes with different pads and stuff, maybe i can improve it somehow.

KABUTO Aeroblade III gets rave reviews. Especially how quiet yet well ventilated it is. Shoei.. Araia quality at half the price . Not a new brand , been making lids for 20 years just changed names a couple of times. Were KBC and OGK at one time I think. Worth considering if after a new lid.

Back