Pres10

Turbocharged
Ride
2008 Rocket III Standard
Hello, I've been doing a lot of readin on here the last few weeks and decided to join the forum. I also purchased a Rocket today. I can't pick it up up until next Wednesday, the 21st. She's a virgin and will need a few upgrades. Sold the Harley this week too. It was a good bike but I think the new one will be even better

Why in the world would you sell the Harley!?:eek:
That is such a refined piece of machinery!!:D
Welcome from Tulsa, be patient, your beast is just around the corner:):cool:

Welcome from the U.S. of Texas. You are going to be so pleased. Riding the Rocket will be like riding a Harley with a blower.

Welcome. Well I hope your Harley friends don't ostricise you for leaving their fold. On the other hand I hope you won't consistently blow them into the weeds as your new bike is wont to do. :D

The average response of most Harley-files as a Rocket goes by has been......:eek:WTF!!

Enjoy the forum.

Hello, I've been doing a lot of readin on here the last few weeks and decided to join the forum. I also purchased a Rocket today. I can't pick it up up until next Wednesday, the 21st. She's a virgin and will need a few upgrades. Sold the Harley this week too. It was a good bike but I think the new one will be even better

What did you get ? Year/model. Hopefully one of the MUCH faster RED ones :D

Back