Andy Brooke

Wild and free (until the wife tells me different)
Ride
2004 R 111
Hi guys. Had my Roadster for two weeks and although still in the breaking in period I,m loving the new ride.Coming from a Honda blackbird it feels a bit weird but sooooo comfy.Itching to add some bling. I,ve been wanting a cruiser for a few years now but thought I,d miss the power and acceleration until I tested an R3... OMG why did I wait soo long. I enjoy doing a bit of spannering but cant for the life of me find a decent workshop manual (Haynes) etc ,Is there one??
Loving the forum.. lots to read and digest
Ride safe fellow Rocketeers
Andy

Hi Andy and welcome from Dartmoor . I love this forum . Friendly and sooo knowledgeable . Never thought I would or could replace the thrill of my Boosa until I bought my roadster on mid life crisis whim !
Poor Boosa bin gathering dust ever since .:)

Hi Andy and welcome from Dartmoor . I love this forum . Friendly and sooo knowledgeable . Never thought I would or could replace the thrill of my Boosa until I bought my roadster on mid life crisis whim !
Poor Boosa bin gathering dust ever since .:)
As for service manual , downloaded one from Google straight to my printer .427 pages still a lot cheaper than buying one !

Welcome from Iowa. Yorkshire...been there 3 times, lovely country.. Still looking for Cleggy and Compo. Took the tour, walked and drove the villages. Hope to get back next year, and now that the GBP is falling...time to buy!!

Back