Newbie looking for map please

RocketmanBristol

Supercharged
Ride
2004 Rocket 3
Hi guys
Just over a week since I got my Rocket. Loving life apart from the handling ,but that will have to wait for now.
Had a good blast yesterday , on the way back not only battling with the handling in the rain but the dreaded high tickover kicked in just to make things interesting!
I've been trawling through the forum and have got some great info on problems and hopefully get this thing running as she should.......

Had her hooked up to Tuneecu today and just wanted to run the stats here to get some feedback on how she's doing and what if anything needs adjusting or a new map possibly?

Fan kicked in at 102 0C

Tickover fluctuates between 770 and 900 rpm's

TPS ran at 9 ( not sure what this figure means)

HPA 650 630 630

Are these figures in the ballpark? The bike is a 2004 with 27000 miles, mods that I can see are as follows

Stubby "outlaw" exhaust with no cat

Old style Ramair filters (individual)

The top throttle flaps have been removed, what would be a good tune for the mods above bearing in mind I have no idea what if any have been loaded before, is there any way of knowing?

Seems to ride ok (apart from the high ticker yesterday) but not ridden another so nothing to compare with, lots of popping on the overrun and don't seem to have any air leaks on the exhaust joints.

Thanks in advance for any advice and hope I'm in the correct sub forum.

TPS should read .6 volts run the "Adjust ISCV" when you get to the second stage of the above mention function the stepper motor should show .72 volts that should fix your idle and make it run smoother, I am camping at moment so send me a PM with email address on Monday for a tune

Oh and you need to balance the throttle bodies as you reading show to big a variance in T 1 compared to 2 and 3, a varence of no more than 10 is OK

Hanso is the man!

He is indeed BigNorm

Thanks for the rapid response Hans, some brilliant information on this forum and very helpful members, so much to get your head around for a newbie but reading as much as I can before asking questions, looking forward to loading the new tune, Cheers again Hans.

Back