Newbie here looking for some...

tjmsmokin

Standard Bore
How goes it all? Anyone know of any Jardine pipes for sale? Actually only need to replace left side pipe only. Did a little customizing early pre season. No fair weather rider here. Thanks in advance for all replies. tjmsmokin@hotmail.com

Tjmsmokin, Welcome to the site. I can't help with your exhaust problem, but I wanted to give you a hearty OKLAHOMA welcome.
Lots of tips and tricks here, so enjoy the site, and once again,
WELCOME aboard....xhdskip

Don't bounce like I use to

No actually I was hit by a lady making a right from the center lane. Never looked, never saw me. Left pipe crushed, right one survived, total $4900. in damage. I flew about 12'-15' in the air, before I did the ol' tuck and roll, and the last thing I remember before I hit the ground was-oh look cool, I can see my shadow flying.

well at least you're still here to tell the tale. Could've been alot worse I'm sure. Thats why I got a stebel horn, not to scare the cagers, but to let them know "I'M HERE".. Also want to get some LED's to mount between my rails on my bags, so the ones comming up behind me actually might see all the red lights and stop in time.
Anybody done this? It sure would help to know which LED's are best for this application, before I waste my money on ones that either aren't very good, or won't mount.. thanks guys..xhdskip

Back