EmuOz

.020 Over
Hi all, I've just registered and logged on for the first time.

I bought my new R3 Touring about 1 month ago. Also have a Yamaha XV1600.

I'm looking forward to learning more about the R3 and about this community.

Regards Emu.;):cool:

welcome from tn and you came to the right place to learn just have to watch out for the crazys and have fun on on your r3t it will take a long time to get the grin off your face:D

G'day rainman...thanks for the welcome mate. I'm looking forward to sharing lots of info.

BTW....I almost had the smile wiped off my face yesterday when my friend told me his R3 had a transmission failure on the way to work.:confused:

well i had a 06 classic no problems other than a bloen head gasket at bout 15000 and when it got totaled at bout 28000 then got the r3t 08 no problem other than the tire recall

well i had a 06 classic no problems other than a bloen head gasket at bout 15000 and when it got totaled at bout 28000 then got the r3t 08 no problem other than the tire recall

Thanks rainman. I've got the R3 booked in for 1st 1,000klm service tomorrow and am interested in any faults, recalls that may need checking. :cool:

welcome Emu.
Post us a pic of your Rock.
This site is fixin to slow down for a couple of days as just about everybody who can, is gonna be in Maggie Valley North Carolina for the Rocket Launch.
Don't let that discourage ya none.
This is the place to be if you got one of them ozzie tuneboys.
take care and ride safe,
skip in Oklahoma, U.S.A.

welcome Emu.
Post us a pic of your Rock.
This site is fixin to slow down for a couple of days as just about everybody who can, is gonna be in Maggie Valley North Carolina for the Rocket Launch.
Don't let that discourage ya none.
This is the place to be if you got one of them ozzie tuneboys.
take care and ride safe,
skip in Oklahoma, U.S.A.

G'day skip...thank for taking the time to reply. I'm looking forward to hearing more from you guys....I haven't worked out how to post a pic here yet...still working on it...Emu:cool:

Back