newbie fae scotland

crow

.020 Over
Ride
2006 triumph rocket 3 classic
Hi to everyone ..I'm a seasoned biker well seasoned biker lol getting auld now lol .. anyway I'm a new owner of a very very clean 56 plate classic with 4825 miles one owner from new and stunning ..I'm from sunny (not) central Scotland and looking forward to being on here

1956 bike good on you:D, where are you from quite a few of the master race (Scots) on this site but alas a few English also:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: I was born and raised in Glenrothes left after the miners strike of 84 to escape pig faced thatcher.

1956 bike good on you:D, where are you from quite a few of the master race (Scots) on this site but alas a few English also:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: I was born and raised in Glenrothes left after the miners strike of 84 to escape pig faced

So your a traitor then mmmmm .....I'm from Clackmannanshire so you weren't far along the road when you were up here

Last edited:
1956 bike good on you:D, where are you from quite a few of the master race (Scots) on this site but alas a few English also:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: I was born and raised in Glenrothes left after the miners strike of 84 to escape pig faced thatcher.

So your a traitor then mmmmm .....I'm from Clackmannanshire so you weren't far along the road when you were up here

Careful now I still have family in Fife and Stirlingshire(where my parents are from) one word and a wall will go up keeping you out of Fife.:D
Dinni need a wall I stay away from fife full of Queers ...I'm from bridge of allan originally

Right how do I edit a post on here ?
I'm not brilliant on a computer :banghead:

Back