DaddyRabbit

Turbocharged
Ride
2006 Triumph Rocket III Classic
I'm Jim Lankford from Tryon, NC.. I bought an o6 Rocket Classic early last year with 2100 miles on it. I have about 9000 on it now. I'm retired from local town as Fire Chief and Zoning Administator. My wife Judy is still working and I hear that every day! LOL

Welcome from another '06 Classic owner in Fort Myers. You got the cherry/white one?

Welcome from Molino, FL and Afghanistan. A Classic is...well...a Classic. I see you are enjoying your ride...have fun.

Dennis

53 dtg Dubai
54 dtg Home for good!

R E T I R E M E N T yes I 've hear of that. What does it mean again. Hey, welcome and ride as much as you can.

Hello and welcome from The Garden State.

That Rocket must come in really handy for you as Fire Chief in order to get to a scene in a big hurry and even handier in order to escape Planning Board and Town Council members as well applicants for variances and exceptions even quicker.;)

Welcome Mr Rabbit. We are having a get together next week about 1 1/2 hours from you in Maggie Valley, you need to come and ride with us. I'm also a certified firefighter.

Welcome!!!!! I hope I get to retire before my wife!!! I dont think I would have a problem listening to her complain about me not working and she still is................of course she would have to scream it since I would be waaaaayyyyy down the road!!!! :D

mutt

Back