Wow, lucky you.

I traded my 105th Anniversary HD Sportster for another Rocket last year when they announced they were
discontinuing the Rockets.

Even if I'd known the TFC was coming I probably would have still done the trade as the price was right and the Sporty wasn't good for long rides. Of course my 40 or so years of preparing for the next famine didn't help.

My riding buddy has an 2006 FLHX bagger and put 130,000 miles on it and she just bought a backup 2010 CVO Softtail Convertable with only 9,000 miles on it. The 110 Screaming Eagle moves right along.

Last edited:
Greetings All,

Long time Harley rider here. I currently ride a 2013 CVO Break Out. I put a down payment on a Rocket 3 TFC and am super excited to make the transition. I look forward to learning the Triumph ways!
Welcome from Illinois via Norfolk Va. were are you in Virginia?

Welcome to the Family!!! I am already looking forward to your ride reports.... Be sure to have a good look around; there's lot's of information, helpful folks and good amount of ribbing now and then to be had... :ninja:
-MIG

Greetings All,

Long time Harley rider here. I currently ride a 2013 CVO Break Out. I put a down payment on a Rocket 3 TFC and am super excited to make the transition. I look forward to learning the Triumph ways!

I've been re-watching Rick and Morty... so when I saw your post title I laughed... Noob-Noob... GO Vindicators!! :roll::sneaky::thumbsup:

I am now returning this thread to it's originally scheduled topic... (I get distracted easily... LOOK! SHINY!!!):ninja:
-MIG

Thanks for the warm welcome. I am in Fredericksburg and work on Quantico. I have already been lurking and reading up a bit. Very helpful so far!

Back